Business Development Manager - Networking / Cloud / Hosted Services
Job Title - Business Development Manager
Location - Southern based (Home working) with occasional UK travel
Salary - £50k basic + OTE + car allowance
Over the past 20 years, our client has grown from a small ISP into a £60M company that provides a full portfolio of telecoms services including complex networking solutions, cloud services, hosted voice and professional services to medium sized corporate clients.
Due to this successful growth, our client is now looking for a Southern-based Business Development Manager to join their established sales team.
You will be responsible for generating new business revenue across their portfolio - recommending appropriate solutions on qualified requirements, to SME’s and large enterprises / corporates in a variety of industry sectors.
The key focus is to ensure the customer has the right solution for their needs.
This role will suit a proactive, customer focused and ambitious sales professional with a proven track record in business to business solutions sales gained with the IT industry.
- Identify new business opportunities using your existing knowledge of the market
- Generate new leads and business opportunities to progress to closure
- Build relationships with key stakeholder contacts within prospect accounts
- Work closely with the Marketing team to drive new lead generation from campaigns
- Progress new business opportunities through the buying cycle to successful closure
- Provide regular and accurate reports on pipeline and new target opportunities
- Contribute to product development and improvement activity
- Adopt a best practice, customer centric approach
- Complex Networking / Cloud / Hosted sales experience including a track record of winning new business
- Proven track record of achieving targets / KPI’s
- Able to identify and influence key decision makers
- Experienced in accurate forecasting methods
- Confident, assertive and professional in all internal and external dealings at all levels
- Ability to analyse customer needs and recommend solutions which meet the needs of the organisation
- Excellent time management and organisational skills with experience of managing own time and prioritising own workload
- Willing to travel nationwide with the possibility of some time away from home
- Strong interest in internet technologies
- Full UK driving license
If you require any further information on this position, please contact Jake Brown at Lynx Recruitment.