£8.03 - £8.56 per hour (part time and bank also available)
Are you looking to start work right now? How important is making a difference in people's lives to you? How would you like to be on the road travelling in your own vehicle and getting paid for it?
Join our Regaining Independence Service, where you will be travelling to people's homes and providing short term care to help them recover as they are discharged from hospital. If you're an experienced carer you'll love our pay rate; if you don't have any care experience don't worry we'll provide full training and pay you for it, as long as you have a genuine desire to help people.
What are the perks?
- Excellent pay rate
- We pay you for training!
- 45p per mile travel paid
- Very friendly and relaxed interview process, get the job on the day and start training Tuesday Jan 9th
What are your responsibilities?
- Travelling to your own clients' homes
- Provide the highest level of support and care
- Administer medication as required - excellent opportunity to add medical experience to CV!
What is required?
- A true desire and passion to work in health and social care
- Driving license and suitable vehicle
- Work alternate weekends and up to 4 evenings per week for full time (part time and bank also available)
- You must be available THIS WEEK for interview in Worthing and ready to start training on Monday 13th Feb in Crawley/Horsham area
Don't wait, get in contact now to book your interview for this week - as long as you are passionate about caring for adults, have your own vehicle and are ok with Personal Care we will offer you this job straight away.
Please get in touch!
Contact: Sandip Ghattaora option 2
Recruitment Specialist West Sussex
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.