Regional Operations Director
Job Role: Regional Operations Director
Salary: Circa £70,000 inc. car/benefits plus BONUS
Our client is one of the biggest and most respected Domiciliary Care providers in the country with branches spanning the length and breadth of the country. In a difficult market with decreasing margins, our Client is still able to boast solid growth through its outstanding reputation and passion for delivering quality.
A chance to join this great company in a senior position managing a number of branches within the defined geography. You will be managing up to 10 branches delivering up to 20,000 hours of care per week.
- P&L responsibility for a number of branches across the region
- Focus on ensuring CQC compliance across the portfolio and raising quality standards even further
- Line management of a number of Registered Managers
- Business Development of the area and the business units within it. Working with the Registered Managers to increase the number of hours of care delivered in each branch.
- Multi-site management within the Domiciliary Care/Home Care sector is ESSENTIAL
- Preferably, the successful candidate will have operated at a senior level within the sector
- Have a commercial edge with a track record of delivering growth
- Be quality focused to ensure excellent CQC ratings throughout the region
Should you be interested in applying for this position then please apply now and a consultant at Gilbert Meher will be in touch to discuss the position further.