Head of Brand
Head of Brand / Brand Manager / Marketing Manager / Head of Marketing
We are pleased to be working on behalf of a market leading consumer organisation based in the Birmingham area who are now embarking on an exciting period of change and new direction in their commercial strategy. Employing over 2000 people across the UK, a market leader with a turnover of circa £250M, this is a business with a high profile and strong presence within their market place.
The business is investing significantly within their 20-strong marketing division and part of this, are now recruiting for a Head of Brand, to report to the Marketing Director. This is a newly created role and will be pivotal within the newly shaped marketing function.
The business with a strong focus on the B2C and retail channel is looking to appoint an outstanding senior Brand marketer who work closely with the senior management team and be responsible for developing the overall strategy aimed at driving brand awareness and strength the company brand equity.
You will be responsible for optimising marketing spend across the different customer segments and working across a range of channels including TV, Radio, Digital, Direct Mail and POS across their 300 plus centres.
This role represents a great opportunity to come in and lead the brand strategy for market leading consumer organisation and make a real difference in driving the brand strategy and the hands on deliver.
To be considered for this role you will require the following skills and experience:
- Have a robust and impressive background planning and leading CRM strategies within a high-profile organisation.
- Clear track record of success
- High creative brand strategist who is comfortable working with significant budget responsibilities.
- A strong understanding and experience in the delivery of integrated brand communications across traditional and digital channels.
- Highly advantageous to have come from a consumer or retail industry background.
- Led teams and possess strong communication and interpersonal skills, along with the ability to effectively influence and challenge at all levels.
- Essential that you are very detailed oriented and comfortable rolling up sleeves and being involved in the day to day delivery.
If you would be interested in more information regarding this opportunity, please do get in contact today.