Accounts & Audit Executive - Part Time
Our client, a niche practice of accountants with a reputation built on high standards of service and currently in a process of expansion. Are actively seeking a Newly Qualified ACCA/ACA accounts professional with at least 2 years' experience in a Practice environment.
You will join their audit team, where you will have the opportunity to work on an exciting portfolio of clients in an environment which will allow you to excel and drive your career forward as quickly as your ability allows.
The main duties of the role will include:
- Planning of audits for review by Supervisor/Manager Preparation of compliance tests, required paperwork prior to assignment Undertaking assigned tasks on client premises to agreed plan
- Regular liaison with office or onsite based supervisor whilst undertaking tasks including problem solving Control of own assignment time within pre-determined budget
- Professional liaison with client and/or client's staff Completion of work to the satisfaction Manager Accounts finalisation, file completion and tax computations Adhoc management accounting assignments
- Responsibility for other team members' in due course, required to assist new trainees, less experienced members in the team You need to be pro-active, work efficiently and work to high standards.
- You should have excellent communication skills and will not be afraid to be hands-on when required.
This is a long term position which offers a competitive salary and career stability and the chance to progress to a management role. Accounts Assistant, Semi Senior, Tax Manager, Accounts Senior, Audit Senior, Bookkeeper, Audit, Taxation, ACCA, ACA, CTA, AAT