Are you a Primary NQT, beginning your search for your all important first teaching post?
Would you like to work in an Outstanding school in the lovely West London Borough of Ealing?
If so, my client school would love to hear from you.
My client school is an Outstanding Ealing school. They have an opening for a bright and talented Primary NQT, and are interviewing straight after half term. The school is a large 4 form entry, with over 800 children on roll. Set within a vibrant and multicultural part of West London, the school has a diverse pupil catchment.
The Head Teacher is keen to recruit an exceptional Primary NQT to join their already very strong team of teachers.
Sound perfect? Read on and apply!
Information about the role:
- Primary NQT - Key Stage 1 or Key Stage 2
- 1st Class NQT Induction - Outstanding classroom practitioner as your mentor - Buddy with neighbouring year group teacher
- Supportive and forward thinking Senior Leadership team
- Hard work and dedication rewarded - Responsibilities and TLRs available
- Located within Outer London Borough of Ealing
- September 2017 start - Permanent - Full Time
- MPS1 - £26,139 - Outer London
The ideal person:
- UK Trained teacher - QTS - From a leading University
- Excellent Academic background- 2:1/ 1st degree - Exemplary A Levels
- Ability to work well within a team
- Meeting and exceeding all 8 teaching standards currently
- Proven track record of teaching engaging lessons - current observations available
- Excellent classroom management ability - Confidence and presence within the classroom
- Excellent subject knowledge
Information about the school:
- Within the top 100 best performing schools in the country
- Graded 'Outstanding’ in latest Ofsted report
- Large 4 form entry- large grounds with lots of outdoor space
- Places sought after
- Multi-cultural and diverse pupil catchment
Apply now for this Primary NQT post and send your CV to Clarus Education! Interviews will take place after half term so to secure your first teaching post nice and early get in touch!
If shortlisted, you will be contacted within 48 hours.