CRM Analyst- Aston/Birmingham
£22,000 to £28,000
We are working with a leading international consumer services provider who are widely regarded as a market leader in their field and have a rich heritage of providing customers with excellent products. They are now entering a period of transformational change and looking to make key appointments across its marketing function.
They are looking to appoint a CRM Analyst who would be reporting directly to the Head of CRM & Digital, working closely with the wider marketing team, key stakeholders and responsible for delivering insight and sales opportunities derived from customer data. The main responsibility would be to guide, inform and influence direct communications and CRM activity, sales and ROI.
- Help create & manage data sets, dashboards and tools, delivering customer insight reports to stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Analysis of customer data sets across all segments to help identify commercially attractive opportunities and improve personalised direct communication, ROI and sales.
- Build a more robust picture of customer loyalty in the business and help identify opportunities to improve retention, creating KPIs to track success.
- Through analysis and customer insight, shape and build valuable customer segments to help drive growth.
- Collaborate closely with Category & Pricing Managers to enrich their knowledge base with customer insights, allowing them to build stronger tactical and strategic plans.
- Support the Head of CRM & Digital to build a successful CRM strategy to deliver growth.
- Develop the relationship and enhance the interaction with data suppliers.
- Interface with sister companies in Europe and ESM to support our CRM activity when required.
- Highly numerate, with expert-level analytical skills.
- Natural ability to convert curiosity for customer data into strong commercial insights, which can be used drive the company performance.
- A desire to accelerate the company’s expertise in understanding and exploiting customer analysis.
- Experience of analysing large data sets through SQL or similar is essential, knowledge of campaign analysis tools is desirable.
- Familiarity with OCOD and/or Salesforce advantageous
- Strong understanding of marketing strategy.
- Experience in the tyre and automotive industry not required but would enhance the credentials of a strong CRM Analyst.
- Results orientated, good interpersonal skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for an already experienced CRM Analyst to step in to a role within a dynamic, forward thinking organisation.
If you feel you have the key skills to be successful in this role, do not hesitate to apply now.