Manufacturing CAD Engineer
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a motivated and driven Manufacturing CAD Engineer, who wishes to progress within a dynamic and rapidly expanding team based in Coventry. They are offering a excellent salary package of £19,000 - £22,000 per annum depending on experience.
Privately owned for over 35 years, our client is now one of the UK’s leading & multi award winning Engineering companies, they are looking to recruit an enthusiastic Manufacturing CAD Engineer to join their busy and expanding team in Coventry.
Responsibilities as theirManufacturing CAD Engineer:
- Model/Drawing Creation
- BOA Creation
- Interpret Engineering drawings, geometric tolerances and weld notes
- Use Solid Works 2D/3D design software and/or experience in Inventor
- Create 3D, folding and assembly parts
- Customer contact
- Failure proofing of products
- Have input in designing and developing new products as well as existing ones
- Ensuring all product and system requirements are taken into account from conception to finished result
- Liaise with production and inspection staff on quality and improvement issues
- Support and developing Production Part Approval Process (PPAP)
- Ensure that all department procedures are adhered to
- Any other duties as and when required
Skills and Experience Required to become their Manufacturing CAD Engineer:
- Self-motivated and focused
- High attention to detail
- Good verbal and communication skills
- Analytical, influencing and creative thinker
- The ability to work with multiple programs and deadlines in a high pressure environment
- Ability to work using own initiative
- Ability to take full ownership of decisions and actions
- Have a “can do” positive attitude
Manufacturing CAD Engineer Working Hours: Mon to Thu 7.30am – 4.00pm, Fri 7.30am – 3.00pm
- 28 days holiday with the potential to increase to 31 days.
- Free car parking
- Company Pension scheme
- Employee Benefit Loan scheme
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role of Manufacturing CAD Engineer then please click ‘apply’ now! They’d love to hear from you!