Manufacturing & Technical Engineering Graduate
Start date: From March/April 2017
Salary & Benefits: Up to£22,500
Benefits: 25 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays), salary reviews every 6 months, potential bonus, health plan, workplace pension scheme, and free parking!
Kingsland Drinks are a premier independent UK supplier of wine and spirits to grocery retail, on and off-trade, covering a wide range of price points from every day drinking to premium range served in the finest hotels. Our roots are in Manchester, where we started over 60 years ago. Our vision is to drive sustainable growth for us and for our customers by being a world-class provider. Times and technologies have changed, but today we stand for what we’ve always stood for: bringing our customers quality products and outstanding service, responsibly.
- Major project management - direct involvement in the continued development of the site and manufacturing facility to meet the evolving needs of the business
- Management of capital projects to agreed budgets and timescales.
- Working with the technical team including lab support on quality analysis.
- Undertake process improvement projects to enhance the effectiveness and compliance of the manufacturing operation
- Involved in New Product Development and Health and safety
- Support the factory personnel in improving their knowledge of the equipment and ongoing training for any new equipment takes place
- Supporting the integration of a new business systems (SAP).
- Help identify, plan and implement a continuous training and development program in line with IIP principles, which enhances process departmental and people skills.
- Hands on, day to day involvement with the manufacturing area.
This is a full-time, permanent position with a 2-year graduate training scheme to start and grow your career in a friendly, supportive and positive company environment. If you are a natural self-starter, proactive, confident, self-motivated, and organised individual then we want to hear from you. For this role you will be Manufacturing, Engineering or Science based graduates.
Please apply via our retained consultants Veritas Partners. All direct applications will be forwarded to Veritas for consideration.