We are currently working in Partnership with one of Bristols leading advisories and they are keen to find results driven candidates for an 3 Audit Manager roles for their growing team in Bristol. If you have a background in regulatory consulting or external audit and have proven management experience then this role could offer the personal development for your next career step as they build their team in Bristol.
Your key Responsibilities for this Audit Manager role will include
- Lead and manage the audit assignments through operational planning stages to delivery
- Be client facing and build businees through working closely with clients and stakeholders
- Present the reports to both clients and partners ensuring risks are discussed
- The role will include advisory project work which could include: Advice on regulatory requirements, guidance on risk management and controls
- Contribute to the business via Client seminars, conferences, training events, written publications
- Identify potential client offerings on new regulations and legislation
- Mentor and manage the team ensuring the team have high quality of work and outputs
Your key responsibilities for this Audit Manager role
- A Qualified Accountant (ACA, ICAEW or equivalent)
- Proven Advisory experience in Business Assurance, Financial Services or Public Sector would be advantagous
- Results driven and self-motivated with the ability to lead a team work and projects
- Demonstrable team lead experience including mentoring and training skills
- Clear communicator at all levels and capable of delivering presentations
- Capable of business development identifying new areas of growth.
This client would be happy to speak to candidates who are looking to relocate to the South West, and this role is within a developing area of the business and will potentially offer excellent opportunities for you to develop your knowledge and experience within a leading practice whilst giving you the opportunity to build the team to suit the business. For more information please get in touch or apply below.