Vibrance Newham Service’s provides individuals with a learning disability, who are subject to their own individualised budgets, care and support in their homes.
At Newham Service, we provide 24 hour person centred care and support for people according to their individual needs and personal aspirations.
We are looking for dedicated Support Workers to assist individuals to achieve their personal goals, and promote independence and choice.
We are looking for individuals who can actively advocate on behalf of our service users promoting inclusion, challenging barriers and supporting our Service Users to make the most of the opportunities available to them.
You Must Have The Following Skills in Order to Apply:
• Experience working with adults with learning disabilities and challenging behaviour.
• A good understanding of person centred care, CQC outcomes and regulations.
• Strong Advocacy and support skills.
• Be able to work as part of a Team.
• The ability to recognise, assess and manage risks effectively.
• Have strong advocacy and support skills.
• A positive 'can do’ attitude.
Salary: £17,000 to £18,000 + Paid Training + Min 30 Days Leave
Please apply online for this Support Workers role with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application for this Support Workers role has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.