Lead Data Architect Big Data, Hadoop, Agile
Lead Data Architect (Big Data, Hadoop, Agile)
My client, a global retailer working on one of the largest ecommerce projects in Europe, is one of the thought leaders in the big data space.
As the Lead Data Architect you will be responsible for initiating and leading the design and implementation of a new data platform which will be the single source for all analytic and reporting queries.
This position offers the opportunity to be at the forefront of the growing Big Data space. The successful individual possesses knowledge of past and modern data architecture patterns, a strong sense of the art of the possible and at the same time can balance it with the requirements of large organisation to build reliable data environments that take them into the 21st century. You will be able to get hands-on when required, as well as offering advice on the wider analytics strategy.
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college or university with upwards of 10 years industry related professional work experience
- Experience of successfully managing stakeholders on all levels of an organization and in an international environment
- Experience with data architectures
- Knowledge of ITIL processes
- Extensive leadership experience
- Strong verbal and written communication, with good exposure to working in a cross-cultural environment and the ability to present comfortably to senior management
- Fluent knowledge of English, spoken and written.
If you feel you meet the requirements for the role and have the passion and desire to succeed, don’t hesitate apply today. For further information please contact Shaun Kett on or alternatively you can email to
Location: Milton Keynes
Salary: £75,000 – 85,000