Accounts Supervisor - Hertford - £35-42k per annum
Title: Accounts Supervisor
Salary: £35k-£42k depending on experience and qualifications
Hours: 40 Hour working week 8:30 - 5:30
Our Hertford based client is recruiting for an Accounts Supervisor for their accountancy services subsidiary due to their rapid growth. You will need previous accounting and taxation experience within a small/medium sized practice or experience within a limited company payments solutions company.
- Preparation of statutory year-end financial statements
- Corporation Tax Returns
- Personal Tax Returns
- Drafting engagement letters for both companies and individuals
- Producing management information and VAT returns for clients
- Overseeing junior members of staff in all aspects of their role
- Assisting the finance director with internal reporting and monitoring of company performance and productivity
- Making suggestions on how to improve the firm’s workflow processes and procedures
- Any other duties as may reasonably be allocated from time to time
- Must have previous experience within a Practice or Payment solutions company
- Must be ACCA qualified or currently studying
- Confident with a flexibility and willingness to further the business objectives of the firm
- Must be presentable
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Must possess an excellent telephone manner
- Knowledge of MS Office programs and IRIS Accounts and Taxation modules is essential
- Knowledge of Sage would be desirable
- 23 day’s holiday plus bank holidays
- On the job training and support will be provided (including Institute membership and CPD training courses)
Smart10 Ltd is a "Multi Award Winning" and Independently run recruitment consultancy which specialises in both Permanent and Temporary positions across all Business Support roles. Smart10 have become renowned as one of Hertfordshire's most dynamic recruitment companies. As a business, we won the Judges Award in 2012, Best New Business Award in 2013 and 'Business Person of The Year in 2016, at The Hertfordshire Business Awards, for being the most "promising" and "innovative" company within Hertfordshire.
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SME’s throughout the region. The smart10 team are an energetic and smart team of highly experienced and professional recruitment consultants who are committed at exceeding both our candidates and client’s expectations.
Should you be short listed for this position, a member of the Smart10 team will be in touch with you in the next five working days. Good luck with your application!