Business Development Manager - Fire Systems - Fire Solutions
Business Development Manager - Fire Systems
Global Fire and Security Leader
Basic Salary Circa: £50,000-£70,000 + Commission Structure + Fully Expensed Car + Pension Scheme + 25 Days Holiday + Healthcare
Do you have an extensive network within the London Construction Industry?
Do you want to develop your career potential?
If so, then CSG have the ideal retained opportunity for you with this leading business operating it the Fire and Security Industry.
They are looking for a dynamic and innovative individual who can take there Fire side of the business to the next level. With heavy investment into this division they need a strategic thinker who knows how to approach the build and high-end resolution market.
They pride themselves on investing heavily in their employees and have a good training & development scheme to ensure their employees have a long term career plan.
- To gain A&D specification projects within the London regions with: Architects and designers for House builders/ High end residential property developments within London.
- Your primary focus will be to establish new business with; Architects, Designers, Contractors, House Builder and developers.
- Working with other areas of the business to pull together a business plan to present to clients, reducing costs
- Overseeing the progress of specifications from point of enquiry through to completion.
- Maintaining a strong & robust pipeline and order forecast.
- Network effectively with; Architects, Designers & Consultants to ensure you forge strong relationships.
- The majority of your time will be focused on developing new business whilst developing your existing client base.
What do you need?
A demonstrable track record of specification sales success in the Fire industry in perticular Fire Solutions or in a related industry is be desirable.
You have a track record of specification sales success within the Construction sector.
You should have extensive experience working with (Architects & Designers, QS), Consultants and Contractors with experience in managing the project from conception to completion.
You have strong commercial acumen; you recognise and act on opportunities to develop business in a competitive environment.
If this opportunity sounds like a good fit, please feel free to send your CV to , or if you require more information why not call us on (0) ?
All contact will remain confidential throughout this process.