Sales Manager - UK Schools - Education Technology
Our client; a recognised PrimaryEducation Technology company is looking for an experienced Sales Manager to manage the UK schools market and a small team of sales professionals. The role offers an exciting opportunity to manage, develop and build on strategic partnerships, develop and grow a sales team and be the commercial face of the organisation.
The Sales Manager will be responsible for managing the small sales team and selling directly across the UK schools market. Working closely with the Managing Director, you will have great autonomy to be part of a movement which has large influence on schools, ministries and parents that are harnessing technology to produce learning gains.
The Sales Manager role will include and not be limited to:
- Creating and developing a sales plan for the team and their school accounts
- Managing a team of sales professionals; both internal and external executives
- Managing, negotiating and closing large sales deals across their whole portfolio
- Mentoring, training and enhancing the development of the sales team whilst also recruiting and building
- Build, manage and develop key relationships in the education sector
To be considered for this Sales Manager role, you will need:
- Proven sales management experience
- The confidence to be the face of the team
- Ability to integrate sales, marketing and operations into a streamline effort
- Experience with SaaS sales
- Proven experience selling into the primary and secondary schools market
- Line management of a sales team
- Be a strong leader, negotiator and be relationship driven
- To be self-motivated
In return the company is offering a competitive basic salary + bonus and great benefits on a permanent basis.
If you feel that your skills meet the requirements of this London based Sales Manager position and you would like to be considered for the role, send in an application today.
Due to a high volume of applicants, we are unable to offer individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within one week of your application unfortunately you have been unsuccessful at this time. We may however keep your CV on file for future opportunities.
To discuss other opportunities with our experienced Publishing, Education and Membership Services Consultants get in touch with Tom, Emily or Kieron with regards to your next career step.