Compliance Manager- Alternative Asset Manager
An exciting opportunity is available at an international alternative asset manager who are looking for a Compliance Officer to join their talented team. The incumbent will play a key role in contributing to the strong compliance culture at the firm.
Some of the key responsibilities of the role are outlined below although this is not an exhaustive list:
- Proving advisory assistance on compliance and regulatory matters
- Keeping up to date with relevant regulatory changes
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of the UK FCA Handbook in particular the COBS, FUND,SUP and SYSC sourcebooks
- Assisting when necessary with both drafting and reviewing UK Compliance Policies
- Perform compliance monitoring in order to ensure staff comply with relevant policies and procedures
For this role you will need a thorough knowledge of both markets and different asset classes. Experience within a similar role at an alternative asset manager or a similar financial institution would be highly advantageous. You will also require a certificate in UK financial regulation. Knowledge of UCITS would be advantageous. In return you can expect to receive a starting salary of £80,000-90,000 per annum plus bonus and benefits. There are also career progression opportunities from this position.