Senior Manager - Database Marketing & Marketing automation
Senior Manager - Data Marketing & Planning
12 month FTC
Our client, a growing and successful Financial Services organisation is looking for an experienced Data marketing professional to provide subject matter expertise in the use of Marketing Platforms and the data that feeds them including Campaign Management software, Marketing Automation platforms and Digital Marketing tools.
- Develop and deliver all of the data for direct mail and email communications across marketing.
- Responsible for setting data and technical requirements for various projects to assure the source data and tools that access it are fit for purpose
- Responsible for managing relevant marketing data processing and marketing platform agencies as required, including budgetary control.
- Develop and maintain a detailed Marketing Plan including product, channel and pricing that outlines all planned activity.
- Responsible for the development of testing strategies to ensure constant improvement in marketing & communications.
- Translate high level business strategies into data plans to ensure business objectives are met through a robust campaign design.
- You will need current/recent experience of working in a data marketing role in an environment where there are large data sets. Financial services would be an advantage but is not essential
- Current/recent experience in a Data Marketing role to include experience of developing marketing plans/technical marketing data planning or marketing data warehouse management.
- Strong working knowledge of Data Warehousing, Campaign Selection, Campaign Management and Marketing Automation tools.
- Experience of working in a regulated environment
- Strong experience of budgetary management.
- People management experience-experience managing small teams
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
Please send your CV to Emma Jerome via the link provided
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.