Business Development Internship
This top 100 startup sets out to change snacking so that healthier doesn’t mean boring or tasteless.
Their brand is built upon making simple swaps towards a better diet, using creavity rather than additives to make an interesting and tasty product. They use familiar snacks that appeal to the massmarket, they take away artificial flavourings and nasties to make a range of heathier snacks.
They may be a small start-up (for now…), but they’re on a mission to get the UK to change the way people snack.
Love healthy delicious snacks and being out and about? Then keep reading! They’re looking for an energenic and ambitious Business Development Intern to join their team.
They’re seeking a hungry, hardworking snacker for a six-month internship to introduce new customers to the brand and persuade them that their snacks are the ones for them. You’ll get to be part of the inner workings of a start-up. You’ll hit the ground running, selling into some of the capital’s best delis, shops, gyms, pubs and offices and making their products look amazing, wherever we are!
This is an opportunity to be part of a top 100 start up with the potential for a full-time job at the end.
Win new business
- Actively seek out new business opportunities across greater London
- Persuade customers and consumers that less is moreish
- You’ll be the company’s eyes and ears on the streets of London, working with customers to have the best positions on shelf, creative displays and amazing promotions
- Revisit current stockists and make sure they have everything they need
- Plan promotions and sampling to deliver amazing service
- Attend talks and tradeshows and be a brand ambassador
- Send products to press and bloggers
- Run sampling campaigns in stores and around London including in parks, outside Vogue House & at sporting gatherings
- Generate and capture content for use on Social Media
- This is an intern role so there is no direct experience required. We want passion, energy and hustle!
- You’ll be a self starter and delivering targets at pace is key to this role
- You’ll be naturally positive, resilient, and outgoing
- You’ll be driven and have entrepreneurial spirit, not letting anything dampen your energy and being able to push through to achieve results
- You’ll love a challenge and thrive on solving problems; you look for creative ways to turn someone’s 'no’ into a 'yes’ - and enjoy doing so!
- You’ll be efficient at managing your time and enjoy working independently & remotely
- You are willing to 'muck in’ and can get involved in tasks at all levels from doing a delivery to negotiating with suppliers
- You’ll have a passion for snacking
- Ideally, full UK driving licence to drive our Piaggio Ape!
- Six-month internship with a base salary £1,225 per month and commission relating to success of sales
- Potential for a full-time role at the end of the internship so we are looking for candidates who want a career with a start-up food & drink brand
- Free gym membership
- Beers on Friday with as many brand snacks as you can eat!
- The opportunity to contribute significantly to a rapidly expanding business and get hands on experience in a start-up
- Free brand products for you, your friends and family (you’ll seriously impress them!)
- Learn new skills and develop exisitng ones in an exciting and autonomous atmosphere
They want you to be part of their exciting journey!