Data Analyst - UK's Largest Influencer Marketing Agency - £16 - 18K - Manchester
The UK's Largest social marketing agency looking after the accounts of some of the world's biggest brands. The company has over 200 million people following our social media networks.
This is a full time graduate role based in Manchester. The starting salary is £16,000.
How can you expect to spend your day?
- Carrying out research prior to our campaigns in order to optimise strategy and results
- Using knowledge of data to write detailed post-campaign reports
- Research the trends / new product developments in the digital space
- Carry out market research (primary and secondary) within the millennial target market to add concrete, real-time insights to our theories and campaigns
- Source the best social data analysis tools
What are the ideal intern’s personality and qualifications:
- Minimum 12 months experience in Data Analysis
- In-depth knowledge of the Social Media Space
- Understanding of Social Listening Tools
- High quality organisational skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
What are the perks of working at this company?
- Daily table tennis tournaments
- Beer Fridays at our bar
- Awesome monthly company outings
- Fridge fully stocked with anything you like every week
- Incredibly creative office with a slide, log cabin, chill-out room and mini basketball court