Business Objects Report Writer
Looking for a competent Business Objects Report Writer to utilise Business tools to support the development and implementation of data driven projects within the organisation.
You will be responsible for producing and providing solutions that effectively reflect requirements and support delivery. This role offers the successful candidate a progressive career path and continued personal growth within the Internal IT Department, reporting to the BI Lead.
You will be able to liaise with all levels within the Company, ensuring effective communication is provided to enable the completion of all data-driven projects.
Essential skills / Experience
- Must have between 1 to 3 years report writing experience ideally using Business Objects BI Suite 4.1 toolset: previous versions will be considered)
- Webi, Universe Design Tool, CMC, BI Launchpad or similar reporting and analysis tools
- Basic knowledge in MS Office products, (including Outlook, Word)
- Accomplished skills with Business Objects universe design and development.
- Adept analytical skills with an ability to recognise and drive continuous improvement opportunities.
- Good and effective communicator
- Be able to work under pressure
- GCSE Maths and English
- Prince 2 Project Management
- MCDBA Certification or equivalent level of knowledge
- Computer Science University degree or equivalent
- SAP ERP architecture experience
- SQL Server Database experience (DBA)
- Change Management
- It is advantageous is you have experience of reporting for financial departments within a organisation
- Significant experience in Business Reporting
- Technical and logical problem solving capability, with a methodical and structured approach to working
- Have the ability to translate business, and functional requirements into technical specifications
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Highly motivated and adaptable
- Good Time Management
- Good attention to detail
- Effective & timely communicator
- Creation of new custom reports or modifying existing reports as necessary, including:- the development of standardised KPI measurement reports which are an important part of the role, as these secure the future of our Contracts within the NHS and relevant Trusts
- Be able to liaise with all Stakeholders within the Business to gain information and useful reporting requirements, all within a Project Lifecycle environment
- Be responsible for the continual updating of Projects information within our Work Request system JIRA, and also produce good written documentation for all developments when requested.
- Ensure compliance with company, ISO standards, external bodies, legal, OHAS and environmental requirements. Comply with ISO-14001 / ISO-9001 / ISO27001 standards and requirements
Position: Business Objects Report Writer
Location: Milton Keynes, Buckighamshire
Salary: up to £36,000 DOE + 28 days holiday (+ bank holidays), bonus, pension, healthcare, childcare vouchers, educational grant etc.
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday - 9.00am to 5.00pm (37.5 hours per week)
Wilde Associates is working in the capacity of an Employment Agency in respect of this role