Digital Planning Assistant - £16K - Digital Media - Central London
Our client UK is a leading content company that engages millions of consumers every month through our portfolio of premium brands across platforms. By combining their distinctive content with our proprietary data and people-based targeting, we offer highly differentiated end-to-end solutions to marketers across the multimedia landscape.
How you can expect to spend your day?
- Supporting the digital activity of one of the world’s most famous magazine brands
- Working directly with the Digital Planning Manager – ensuring editorial and advertising content is launched effectively
- Learning skills about the digital publishing world
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications:
- A genuine interest in magazines
- Content and digital media
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
- Willingness to support administration tasks
What are the perks of interning at this company?
- Exposure to a global leader in publishing and digital content
- Working on an iconic brand and learning about mechanics behind digital publishing