Head of International Sales, Competitive Salary, London
Head of International Sales, Competitve Salary, London
This role is based within the Commercial department as a Head of International Sales to help with boost the revenue and increase market reach around the globe. Come join this well known private university in a busy and exciting start to the academic year.
Who will you be working for?
Our client is a highly successful and well recognised company specialising in training and education for professional qualifications in a range of expert fields. Most well known for its Business School and Law School, this private organisation has campuses located throughout the U.K and is no stranger to global companies and ambitious students. A distinctive, supportive and welcoming culture making this a highly sought after organisation to work for.
What does the role consist of?
As Head of International Sales, you will be responsible for developing and implementing the International Sales strategy for the learning media range, working closely with members of the International Commercial team with the purpose of delivering ambitious international expansion and revenue growth. You will have 3 direct reports and 3 additional reports and will report into the International Director. International travel will be a big part of this role and your role will include:
- implementing regional sales strategies to maintain and grow customer accounts and win new business
- setting and working to ambitious annual revenue targets for online learning and learning media materials
- developing country specific marketing and deliver strategies to ensure returns
- developing innovative ways to open up new markets
- drive revenue and reduce costs
- report on and forecast monthly sales
What will the successful candidate be like?
The successful candidate should have;
- proven ability to hit and exceed targets
- proven track record of operating and/or selling in a B2C and B2B context
- education/publishing sector experience and an appreciation of the international market in higher education
- experience of strategic planning
- strong project and financial management skills, experience of leading sales teams ideally across multiple sectors
Someone who is target driven, strong leadership skills, a self starter, someone who is very analytical.
How to apply?
This role is for an immediate start and you must be able to begin ASAP.
We're hiring as quickly as possible so email or apply with your CV for immediate consideration.
Not ready to apply, or have some questions first?
Call me, Barry Yeung, on (before 5pm) to discuss in confidence.