Part Time Credit Controller
Our client, a rapidly expanding and well funded financial technology start up based in Central Manchester, are looking for an experienced part time Credit Controller to join their expanding team for 3 days per week.
Main duties and responsibilities include:
- Contacting customers to secure payment to terms & for overdue invoices.
- Investigating and working with colleagues within the business / depots network to resolve customer queries promptly.
- Processing customer correspondence, ensuring accounts are maintained effectively
- Working closely with team members to provide support as required and towards achievement of business goals.
- Maintaining strong relationships with internal and external customers.
The successful candidate should have:
- Experience working as a Credit Controller is essential
- Invoice Financing experience
- Proficient in Microsoft office, in particular Excel and Outlook
- Polite & firm telephone manner
- Ability to build & maintain effective relationships
- Ability to work on own initiative & be part of a team
- Attention to detail & conscientious
- Ability to prioritise workloads and achieve deadlines
- Target focused with a desire to achieve
In return you will be offered a salary of up to £22k (pro-rata), a generous holiday allowance and a great working environment.
Interested in finding out more? Click 'apply’ today!