I am currently recruiting a Demand Planner to join a growing manufacturing business based near Aldershot.
An industry leading manufacturing business who supply to recognised global brands.
The Demand Planner will be responsible for the following:
- Process, analyse and track forecasts received from distribution partners to ensure MRP and supply planning are driven by the latest demand information
- Proactively identify, communicate and follow up on significant trends and demand changes to achieve optimum finished goods and kit inventory holding within the network
- Maintain forecast demand within SAP so the system holds the latest details and supports operational plans
- Support the development and implementation of improved forecasting & demand planning software & processes
- Regularly check for potential stock-outs due to change in demand / delay in supply. Take immediate action to ensure product availability by following up with relevant teams
- Working collaboratively with customers to increase service levels
- Raising purchase purchase orders
- Assist in driving S&OP across the business
The Demand Planner must have a background in forecasting and be competent in both Excel and an MRP system. A large focus will be on increasing service levels so previous customer service experience is essential.
The Demand Planner will liaise with stakeholders at all levels of the business so excellent communication skills are a must.
£30000 - £35000