Key Account Manager
Due to continued growth and expansion I am currently supportting a Wolverhampton based manufacturer in their search for a Key Account Manager.
The company are a manufacturer/stock holder for the bolting industry, and through excellent reputation are now the preffered supplier for many OEMs and service industries worldwide!
A position has become available for a candudate who is working within the Oil and Gas/Petrochemical fastener industry as a Key Account Manager and is looking for the next step upin their career, or who has left the industry due to the downturn in the oil and gas industry and would love to get back in to a secure and prosperous company
You will be the first point of contact for some of my clients largest customers, and some of your duties will include:
- Key Account Management
- Estimating, putting together basic quotations and being able to show some technical knowlege
- Liaising with plating and coatings sub contractors
- Placing orders onto the companies in-house system
- Ensuring the correct materials are available
- Checking Specifications
- Reviewing orders
- Up-selling to existing customers - This is not an outbound sales role!
- Advising customers on any production issues
- Liaising with internal department to ensure that the customer receive their order on-time and in full
This is a fantastic time to join a company who are showing strong growth, you will be offered a great carer path and a friendly/professional working environment.
The salary is negotiable dependant on your level of expertise in the industry
Industry knowledge is essential for this role.