Norwegian Marketing Agent
Norwegian Marketing Agent
Location: MaltaSalary: €23.5k - €28.5k*Relocation Package Offered
IF YOU ARE SEEKING AN EXCITING ROLE AND SOME SUNSHINE PLEASE READ ON..!
Description of role:
The role sits within the Relationship marketing department and being a customer facing role, knowledge of our core values and marketing strategy is required for the position. The successful candidate has very strong interpersonal skills and is able to freely and confidently communicate with important customers of the company. In addition, a key responsibility for the role is the ability to make prompt decisions on how to reward / handle customers, in line with the main marketing KPIs of the department. A major part of the job is the ability to collect and organize customer feedback and translate it into actionable plans to drive innovation and change in the marketing and product practices of the company. The role works closely with the Customer Service, Customer Base Management and managers for the respective markets, as well as the in-country marketing team.
- Approach customers in a friendly manner and ability to adapt communication style based on customer needs and profile.
- Take ownership of direct customer contacts and proactively expand each marketing campaign and promotion to the phone channel in order to reach targets and improve performance.
- Monitor and analyse conversion, retention and reactivation rates.
- Improve customer satisfaction and engagement rate.
- Constantly optimise process of contacting customers and rewards offered in order to improve the above mentioned KPIs.
- Propose and implement activities based on the local country attributes.
- Develop best practices for contacting customers over the phone.
- Collect customer opinions on key marketing practices and develop a live feedback loop for those that helps improve and drive change within the department.
- Understand and act upon trends within the market as well as within local segment and products.
- Provide insight into local offering and development based on primary data collected.
- Highlight country specific facts of relevance to global campaign schedule.
- Collaborate and provide support to the Account Management team in reaching and serving better the top tier of the company's customers.
- Participate in country meetings and discussion forums as an advocate of the customer.
- Fluency in Norwegian is a must.
- Good understanding of marketing campaign planning.
- Knowledge of key marketing practices and Customer Relationship Management.
- Friendly, patient approach to customer communication.
- Ability to identify opportunity and react quickly to customer feedback.
- Knowledge of marketing KPIs.
- Strong discipline and decision making skills.
- Excellent understanding of Unibet Group product portfolio and its customers.
- Great interpersonal skills to build rapport amongst customers and internal stakeholders.
- Strong interest in sport and betting
For more information please email
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Betting Appointments, part of the St George's Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you're looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now