Senior Affiliate Marketing Executive
Central Employment are looking for a number of Senior Affiliate Marketing Executives for a global digital agency based in the North West.
We are looking for an Senior Affiliate Executive with experience working in an agency or with a strong affiliate background. The Senior Affiliate Executive role has been developed to directly support a number of key affiliate and lead generation clients whilst also supporting the Affiliate Manager in other team responsibilities.
In supporting these clients the Account Executive will work closely with the Affiliate Manager to ensure the highest possible service. The Senior Affiliate Executive will be expected to support on every account and liaise with the networks, technology providers, and publishers to execute promotional strategies.
- You will be responsible for supporting of the Affiliate Managers
- Monitor and support the Affiliate Manager in the management of clients, affiliate programmes, and publishers.
- Responsible for supporting on affiliate and lead generation business
- Build and maintain strong client and agency relationships
- Regular and accurate reporting on the affiliate programmes
- Work directly with ad operations to implement tracking, testing, and other technological integration with existing systems.
The Ideal Candidate
- Solid experience in affiliates, lead generation or product feeds (or similar field)
- Passionate about digital media and committed to building a career in performance marketing
- Highly literate with a good understanding of how language is used to communicate to the different audiences
- Commitment to deliver first class work every time, and never leave a quality issue unchecked
- Diligence and attention to detail in optimization and reporting
- A proactive and creative attitude with strong problem solving skills
- Highly ambitious individual with proven examples of success and target achievements in previous roles