Procurement Process Assistant
Job title: Procurement Process Assistant
Salary: £23,000 - £25,000
Type: 12month FTC
A leading management consultancy firm, who have delivered world-class innovations for their clients for over 50 years, now have an opportunity for a Procurement Process Assistant to join for a 12month period supporting within our clients Procurement Operations Team.
You will be required to closely work with a variety of teams and individuals within our client’s organisation and will be the crucial link between the supply of goods / services & the business to ensure the highest quality of services and level of compliance is met.
You will need to deliver concise communications and accurate administration as you’ll will be liaising with our client’s internal stakeholders and suppliers on a global scale.
Assess new suppliers globally to ensure they meet our client’s standard assessment criteria and legislative requirement. This includes contacting and working with new suppliers if additional information is required
• Manage daily queries that come in along with responding to queries and ensure SLA’s are met
• Collating and creating spend analysis reports on spend.
• Entering and maintaining existing supplier information into our clients purchase to pay system.
• Expedite purchase orders that need moving proactively obtain missing vendor detail and input into the system
• Review and source low value purchase requests
• Minimum of 2 years’ administrative experience within a purchasing environment
• Confident in Excel and data manipulation
• Experience of working with an Oracle’s e Procurement system
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Ability to problem solve
• The gravitas to communicate and influence at various levels of an organisation
For more information please contact Jacquelyn on
The ONE Group - With offices in Northampton, Peterborough and Cambridge - our recruitment divisions include; Accountancy, Executive, HR, IT, Office, technical and Executive recruitment. The ONE Group are the largest independent recruitment businesses across, Northamptonshire and Cambridgeshire.
Our recruitment experts provide specialist consultancy staffing services to some of the leading household brands across the Midlands and East of England. We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience.
The foundation of our success comes from our high level of customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This is recruitment as it should be.
For more information, call us or visit our website at .