Senior Linux Systems Administrator
Senior Linux Systems Administrator - St. Albans - Linux, Automation Docker, Networking
A brilliant software house based in St Albans, is looking to bring in an experienced Senior Linux Systems Administrator. The successful candidate will get the chance to join a great team and work with some great technologies.
Skills and Requirements
- Experience with Linux system Administration, in particular Redhat, Ubuntu and Debian.
- Experience with scripting languages; Bash, Shell, Perl
- Strong experience with VMWare
- Strong experience with LAMP tack
- A good understanding of TCP/IP and LAN technology
- Networking experience, including network monitoring with tools like Nagios and Wireshark
- A Full UK Driving Licence
Experience of the following will also be useful:
- Automation tools - Puppet, Chef, Ansible
- Docker, Vagrant or Bamboo
What you will be doing
- Administering and supporting the customer systesms which include the managed hosting services and the internal business systems.
- Analyse and diagnose any system or server errors and faults which may arise
- Carry out any training or management of junior engineers where required.
- Take a part in the out of hours/on call rota.
One of the UK's biggest companies, and a household name across various industries, the company is a multi billion pound company based in St Albans. The incoming Linux Systems Administrator will be joining a successful company which is forever growing. The company is keen to support their technical staff, who they view as the beating heart of the business.
So if you are an experienced Linux Systems Administrator who wants to progress their career and work for a company that is continually growing, then please click the button to apply NOW!
Senior Linux Systems Administrator - St Albans - Linux, , Docker, Networking
Oscar Technology Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.