H9 Technical Recruitment have partnered with a multi-disciplinary engineering contractor who specialise in the Waste, Water and Defence sectors, to recruit for a HSE Manager on a permanent basis.
This role will be based in the company Head Office in Bristol, offering a competitive salary and market-leading benefits package.
SAFETY, HEALTH & ENVIRONMENT MANAGER
The purpose of this role is to head up and develop SHE performance and culture throughout the company.
This role represents an excellent opportunity to develop your career working in a diverse, multi-faceted role for a progressive and forward thinking contractor.
- This role will see you responsible for driving and developing SHE performance across a wide range of mechanical, electrical and civil projects (ranging from £10k up to £10m) primarily within the water infrastructure sector, on behalf of several very large clients.
- Provide vision, energy and leadership to help the company achieve its SHE related goals, working successfully with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- Lead and direct all company employees in regards to SHE performance and processes, ensuring that key behaviours are embedded across all areas of the business including the supply chain.
- Responsible for developing SHE initiatives and programmes, audit programmes, and carrying out accident and incident investigations as required.
- NEBOSH Diploma (or equivalent) is required; ideally you will also have Grad IOSH membership.
- An environmental qualification (IEMA in particular) would also be desirable.
- Relevant SHE experience within the water utilities sector would be ideal; experience of mechanical, electrical and civil engineering activities would also be desirable.
- Based within a commutable distance of Bath/Bristol areas, and happy to travel as required within the role.
- A proactive and forward-thinking approach to SHE management, with the ability to engage successfully with various stakeholders.
Please respond to this advert ASAP or contact Mark at H9 Technical today for further details.