Regional Specification Manager - Construction
CD Construction Sales Recruitment - the Construction Sales "experts"
Great opportunity to join a rapidly expanding company and supply high quality products into the vibrant London market. A great feature to this role is that the successful candidate will no longer need to track specifications. Once you bring on a new specification it will be passed over at Main Contractor stage, at which point you are paid commission irrespective of the final result on the project. This is also a great platform for progression as there is the real chance of building a national team around you on the same format.
JOB TITLE: Regional Specification Manager - Construction
SELLING: Selling the company's manufactured range of connection and control systems
SELLING TO: Selling to M&E Consultants
TERRITORY: Home/field based covering London
PACKAGE: £45k - £55k basic, OTE £65k++, car allowance, mobile, laptop, health, pension and 25 day's holiday
* One of the UK's fastest growing connection and control system providers within the commercial lighting market place.
* Great company culture.
* Expanding company.
* Platform for progression.
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* Strong relationships with M&E Consultants in London.
* Technical sales background in an electrical product.
* Knowledge within the electrical market.
* Strong access into London.
* A natural relationship builder.
* Happy being new business focused.
* Immaculate on appearance.
* Switched on.
* Selling the company's range of connection and control systems.
* Selling to M&E Consultants.
* Home/field based covering London.
* Bringing on a specification with an M&E Consultant, you then pass the spec over to an Area Manager. You are paid for bringing on the spec either way and do not need to deal with the tracking.
* Platform for building a team around you within a year.
* Reporting to the Sales and Marketing Director.
* Great role with a quality company.
To apply for the above position, Please contact George Mann or hit the apply button.