We have a fantastic opportunity for a Centre Manager to join an office based in central London. If you have experience working within the serviced office industry this is the role for you!
Serviced office experience is vital to this Centre Manager within real estate and property role but the ideal candidate will have administration experience and be confident in their ability to manage a team. You will be ensuring the smooth running of the building so great customer service skills and a keen eye for detail are essential.
This is a busy Centre Manager role based in London and you will certainly not be bored! Among others, your duties will include:
* Assisting in the management of the daily running of the business
* Managing the Centre from facilities, aiding training and also meeting and greeting clients
* Processing catering orders and meeting room requests made by clients
* Creating and issuing welcome packs for new clients
* Ensuring that all meeting rooms including management office and vacant offices are tidy, safe and welcoming
* Conduct viewings of the Centre
* Managing outgoing post, ensuring that it is properly franked and ready for collection daily and route incoming mail to relevant clientele
* Providing cover for the reception as and when required
* Administrative and clerical duties for clients as required including filing, archiving, photocopying, collating, laminating, faxing, preparation with mailings, word processing of letters, data entry and preparation of reports and other information
To be successful in this role you will need to be pro-active, flexible and willing to take on duties that are outside of your job description when required. This is an extremely exciting role that will see you be a key player within the Centre. You will need to be confident and organised. If this sounds like you apply now!