Front End Engineer - Hoxton
We're looking for an experienced Front-End Software Engineer that will build cutting-edge personalised advertising creative tools and data management interfaces.
You will join an Agile team of seasoned engineers that enjoy working in a challenging startup environment and solving lots of new problems. They take great pride in their work, the quality of their code and pushing themselves to build, faster, better and more powerful applications.
- Experience developing with HTML, CSS and JS frameworks (ideally AngularJS).
- Experience using RESTful services and APIs.
- Worked in an Agile software development environment.
Nice to Haves (but definitely not essential to be considered):
- UX and User Interface development.
- Developed following TDD/BDD approaches.
- Comfortable working in a Linux/MacOSX development environment.
- Private health Insurance.
- Performance-based unlimited leave.
- All you can eat snacks, fresh fruit and Monday breakfasts.
- Hackathons, industry events/conferences.
- Ride to work Bicycle Scheme.
- Company options scheme