Mould Breaking FX Graduate Scheme
We are a financial services heavyweight headquartered in gorgeous offices in Moorgate. We're a brand name with a global presence. Since our inception in 2001 we have grown to over 200 team members - but that's only the beginning; we work in a market valued at £6b and our plan is to become the market leader.
We have offices in the UK, continental Europe and the United States, and due to our success, we are looking to expand in all of these locations. Our vision is to grow our firm from the bottom up - we hire talented graduates and place a huge emphasis on training and development, as well as offering unrivalled career progression.
To fuel our growth, we are looking to hire five GraduateSales Executives. This is the first step on the ladder that leads to Account Executive, Broker and beyond. This is a fast-paced sales role and it isn't easy but it is worth it. From day one, you'll have exposure to, and contact with, high-profile clients across banking, pharma, aerospace, science, engineering and manufacturing.
We ensure the social dynamic reflects the friendly yet hard-working office environment. We expect the best of our employees and in return, our graduates will earn an average of £40k in their first year. Our teams are regularly rewarded with incentives (e.g. iPads, city breaks, spa days, nights out etc.) in addition to an achievable uncapped bonus structure.
We offer real career opportunities in a fast-growing, friendly firm with an energetic and ambitious team. Our remuneration package is attractive and you will be rewarded on the basis of your personal performance, as well as on the basis of the firm's overall achievements. For the right candidate, the extensive growth plans for the UK offer the opportunity to progress extremely.
We are looking for resourceful, bright and confident candidates with the following:
- Degree at grade 2:2 or above - we work in a complex area of financial services and so hiring candidates with the intellectual ability to deal with our markets is essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - our clients are high-end, high-profile businesses who expect the best
- The ability to tailor your style to suit a particular opportunity - in other words, being adaptable and socially intelligent is a must
- Sales/commercial experience is desired but not essential
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Generating new business opportunities across the UK;
- Managing of portfolio of 600-800 innovative businesses;
- Opportunity to approach new sectors on behalf of the firm.
We appreciate that to get the best talent we have to offer an excellent package and fantastic long-term opportunities. This is why we offer an average first year earnings of £40,000 and a market-leading £22k base. The first promotion is typically attained within 3-6 months and we regularly promote from within beyond that - within 18 months you could be a business development executive with responsibility for internal growth (and all expenses paid business trips!).
In addition, we offer excellent benefits following a successful probationary period such as private healthcare, matched pension and overseas end of year retreats.