Mid-weight Experience Designer
We are London-based company currently developing consumer electronics: IoT, wearable devices.
We are looking for a Mid-weight Experience Designer to work on multiple projects in our fast-paced environment. These projects include an ecommerce site piece and a new native mobile app.
We are looking for someone hands-on but senior enough to be left to work autonomously, someone who can present to stake-holders and really push the UX forward without having to be micro-managed.
- Playing a lead role in the plan and designing of effective UX structures and designs for the start-up;
- Ensuring project goals are maintained during design development;
- Production of both low-fidelity and high fidelity wireframes;
- Development of rapid prototypes, using platforms such as Marvel or Invision;
- Planning, designing and documenting wireframes and screen flows;
- Creating functional specifications for our overseas tech team;
- Briefing in the visual designers and developers.
- Demonstrated experience for designing for E-commerce sites on multiple platforms;
- Experience in designing mobile apps for both iOS and Android;
- Ability and experience distilling complex ideas into workable solutions;
- Up-to- date with the latest trends, patterns and best practices for designing mobile apps.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: London, 10 min walking from Waterloo/Southwark stations.