Accounts Payable Clerk
A rare opportunity has arisen to join a growing business. Working as part of a dedicated team you will be responsible for carrying out all aspects of Accounts Payable. Your main objective is to ensure the prompt processing and timely payment of supplier invoices.
Key duties will include:
- Coding and processing purchase invoices
- Processing expenses
- Dealing with Purchase Orders and resolving invoice queries
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Ensuring that invoices are approved for payment
- Keeping supplier details up to date
- Creating and analysing creditor reports
Managing your own supplier accounts this role requires a methodical approach with excellent attention to detail. It is essential that you are also a confident communicator as you’ll be liaising with suppliers and all areas of the business.
This is an excellent opportunity to carry out a varied role where your Accounts Payable skills will be used to their full potential. The successful candidate will either have a proven track record in Accounts Payable or be a strong finance administrator who has experience of dealing with purchase invoices.