Head of Franchise
A retail leader looking to assist a market leading business in an unprecedented expansion across London and the South Coast,
My Client is a market leading convenience business looking to expand with the rising demands of the food convenience sector. They are in an exciting transition phase that has allowed them to diversify there market and continue to grow as there competition puts plans on hold!
As a head of franchise role, you will provide leadership and direction through a period of sustained growth. Dealing with a Multinational Franchise outlet you will be responsible for expanding the relationship will maintaining the buying and operational KPI's in conjunction with three Regional Managers and Buyer. The role will be a combination of Operations and head office responsibilities as you try to streamline the process to reinvent the service received by your customer base.
- Be able to demonstrate outstanding leadership skills with a previous track record in effectively leading teams to success
- Show the ability to communicate clearly and concisely in both written and verbal communication.
- Have a clear track record at head of retail in the convenience/take away food sector - Be personable, driven and the ability to work autonomously.
- Have a history with or understanding with buying and supply chain.
- Must be willing to learn the business and its values but be innovative to redesign current processes.
- Must display clear leadership and personable skills
A salary range of between £70,000 and £85,000 base plus car allowance and other company benefits.