Financial Controller (Part Time)
Financial Controller (Part Time) - Permanent - Manchester
Salary - £28,000 pa (pro rata)
Stratford Reid are working with a Modern, forward thinking and fast paced business who are looking for a Financial Controller in their offices based in Manchester for 3 days a week (9-5).
In return the firm are offering up to £28,000 pa pro rata with fantastic benefits including 25 days’ holiday and a day off on your birthday. This is a great opportunity to join a company who are renowned for providing a fun and enjoyable place to work.
The role involves a wide variety of bookkeeping and accounting related duties and the successful candidate will play a key role within the business and be expected to hit the ground running.
The ideal candidate to join them will have the following responsibilities-
- Production of periodic financial reports including Monthly Management Accounts
- Developing and maintaining a first class system of accounting records and internal processes
- Be comfortable reconciling complex bank accounts
- Ensure that reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles or international financial reporting standards
The ideal candidate to join them will be
- AAT Qualified
- Have knowledge of using cloud accounting software
- Enjoys Working in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work under pressure and on your own initiative
If you are interested in this position and believe you have the skills and experience desired, we encourage you to get in touch and apply today.