Technical Support Analyst
Technical Support Analyst
Up to £43,000 + excellent benefits (Grade E)
Manchester city centre
At Co-op Digital we're using digital technology to transform how the Co-op does business for our members, customers and communities. We're agile, we're open-source, we iterate, we build in the cloud and we believe in the power of multi-disciplinary teams. And now we're looking to recruit a talented technical support analyst to join us, and help support the performance of our digital services and platforms. If you can bring us the agile mentality and problem solving skills we're looking for, we can offer you the chance to build a career with a business that's using digital to make a difference.
As a technical support analyst, you'll be part of a second line team supporting the performance of our digital services and platforms. Your role will be about getting to the root of problems fast, and collaborating with colleagues across digital and IT, as well as 3rd party suppliers, to deliver solutions. We'll look to you to spot recurring issues and work on long-term fixes, and your willingness to challenge the status quo will mean we're constantly innovating and improving our service.
What you'll do:
- drive continuous improvements and efficiencies that are based on data
- contribute to service and platform architecture and designs
- provide, monitor and manage the support service on a 24/7 rotation
- coordinate and manage 3rd party supplier contracts and commercials
- make sure service requirements are built into backlog and specific user stories
- look for opportunities for, and deliver and promote continual service improvement
To be successful as a technical support analyst, you'll need proven experience supporting large, complex, digital cloud services. This is data management on a whole new scale: our business has over 4 million active members, and the potential for growth is huge. You'll need to be committed to agile working, with a great appreciation of digital architecture; landscape and software development techniques that'll help you make a positive impact on our product and service offerings.
What you'll bring:
- service analysis experience- supporting complex services or business applications
- strong knowledge of service management frameworks and disciplines
- a strong appreciation of digital architecture; landscape and software development techniques
- the ability to make difficult decisions by pragmatically weighing the complexities involved
- the ability to make clear, pragmatic and manageable plans for service delivery
- experience of balancing multiple priorities and dealing with ambiguity
173 years ago a group of businessmen in Rochdale came up with an idea that changed the world. They believed that when people work together, they're stronger, and it's thanks to them that when you join the modern Co-op, you'll receive a competitive salary and a benefits package that includes 27 days holiday, an annual incentive scheme, discounts on all kinds of products and services, and an amazing pension.
We want to change the world all over again. If you believe in our purpose, and you're keen to progress your career with a business that's different to all the rest, then join us. And help us rebuild an iconic British brand.
You can find out more about what's going on right now in Co-op Digital by visiting https://digital.blogs.coop, or follow us on Twitter: https://CoopDigital
We're actively seeking to build diverse teams, and we welcome applications from all people regardless of ethnicity, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status. We will make adjustments to our interview process according to your needs.
We offer a flexible working environment, enabling our colleagues to adjust start and end times to accommodate a range of personal circumstances including nursery and school runs. Find out more about our maternity and paternity schemes, as well as a wide range of other Co-op people policies.