Digital Marketing and Website Manager
A well known Not for Profit and Charities Organisation based in Central London is looking for a Digital Marketing and Website Manager for a 6 month initial contract, with permanent prospects.
A well known Not for Profit and Charities Organisation based in Central London.
The Digital Marketing and Website Manager will be responsible for:
- Being the go-to person as a technical expert to manage the organisation's bespoke CMS (Full training provided)
- Day to Day Management of Social Media Channels
- Conduct Web Analytics for Website and Social Media Channels
- Help managing Digital campaigns
- Ensure content is fully SEO optimised where possible
- Managing stakeholders across multiple departments
The successful Digital Marketing and Website Manager must meet the following criteria:
- Proactive attitude and ability to manage work independently
- Strong verbal communications skills
- Confident working within and managing a CMS
- Experience managing Social Media channels
- Experience using Google Analytics.
- Must be technology savvy.
The successful Digital Marketing and Website Manager will be offered an initial 6 month contract with permanent prospects, paying £25,000 to £28,000.