We are looking for a bright and energetic external communications professional to join our team and help spread the I Am and MemCom word! This is an exciting role, that will see you working across two growing brands. This role will be on a part-time* or freelance basis, at our beautiful offices based in Piccadilly.
* 2 days per week, for 6+months
I Am is a small recruitment consultancy specialising in not-for-profit recruitment. Highly professional and personable, our list of clients has been steadily growing - as has our wonderful team!
MemCom is the leading conference and awards event for the membership body sector, attracting a high-profile and influential audience year-on-year. The next event is on 17th May, 2017.
What you will be doing
- Producing on and offline material, including brochures, event guides and media packs.
- Scheduling weekly updates across our main social media platforms (including, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn).
- Liaising with both our current speakers and other movers and shakers within the sector, to amass blogs and other contributions that are relevant to I Am and MemCom.
- Writing and scheduling weekly ebulletins
- Working alongside the directors to produce an effective and impactful communications strategy.
What we must have
- An extremely well-written communications professional.
- Bundles of energy and enthusiasm.
- A strategic thinker, able to advise on effective and impactful marketing & communications.
- A familiarity with email marketing and social media management tools such as MailChimp, Hootesuite.
What would be a bonus!
- Digital design skills, and experience with tools such as Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator (or equivalent).
- Search engine optimisation (SEO) experience.
- PR experience
If the above is of interest to you, and you’d like to hear more - we’d love to hear from you!