Year 5 KS2 Teacher - Lewisham - ASAP
A reputable and welcoming school are seeking to appoint a Year 5 Classroom Teacher to teach their Year 5 class in Key Stage Two (KS2) until the end of the year commencing ASAP.
** Ofsted rating 'Good'
** Inner London weighted-pay
** London Borough of Lewisham
** Superb facilities
** 3 Form-entry
** 5 minutes' walk from two rail links
REESON Education are working on behalf of a client school who are looking for an engaging experienced teacher to join their close-knit school. This is a fantastic opportunity to join this highly reputable school in this affluent area of London. The school have a Year 5 position available to begin ASAP where you will be given the opportunity to make a significant difference to the pupil's educational development. A successful candidate may be offered a permanent role from September if placement is a good fit.
The schools' harmonious ethos provides equal opportunities for pupils in an environment benefiting from exceptional student behavior. This school wants their teachers to inspire their pupils, and instill in them the love of learning. The school is 3 form-entry so plenty of support is given across the board, the school is very supportive of its staff.
The right candidate will need to have:
- Confident classroom and behaviour management
- 1 Years minimum experience within a school setting
- Great understanding of the National Curriculum and QTS
- Enhanced DBS - Or valid within the year (Update service)
The right candidate will be able to:
- Work with students at different levels of attainment
- Participate in creative learning
- Communicate with parents and carers over pupil's progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents' evenings and whole school training events
- Be passionate about raising aspirations and improving educational life chances.
Should this role be of interest please do not hesitate in contacting Roam from REESON Education ASAP - Interviews and paid trial days are taking place during the first week back from February half-term. To apply please forward across a recent CV.