Finance Business Partner
A global fashion retail group is looking to recruit a Finance Business Partner to support the Head of Property Finance and wider operational stakeholders in analysing and controlling costs in Store Development.
The role will include the following tasks:
- Take full financial ownership over the implementation of a new services helpdesk
- Play an active part in weekly meetings with Property Director to update on the status of live projects
- Responsible for partnering with individual brands and providing periodic store development and maintenance updates
- Ad-hoc project work including capex and refurbishment programmes
- Reviewing monthly spend of maintenance and articulating risks to the business
- Management and development 3 Analysts
- Deputising for the Senior Finance Manager
The candidate will exhibit the following experience:
- Qualified (ACA/CIMA/ACCA)
- Preferably post qualified experience in a retail or consumer company but not essential (property experience not required)
- Management experience highly advantageous
- Capable of managing multiple projects
- Experience working in a fast paced commercial environment
- Effective communicator with the gravitas to engage senior leadership teams
- Dynamic nature and comfortable working in a fun, fluid environment
- Strong Excel skills
Please apply with your CV now for immediate consideration
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.