Financial Controller (Part Time)
Our client, a rapidly expanding and well funded financial technology start up based in Central Manchester, are looking for an experienced part time Financial Controller to join their expanding team for 3 days per week.
The position of Financial Controller involves a wide variety of bookkeeping and accounting related duties and the successful candidate will play a key role within the business and be expected to hit the ground running.
- Production of periodic financial reports including monthly Management Accounts
- Developing and maintaining a first class system of accounting records and internal processes
- Bank account reconciliations
- Ensure that reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles or international financial reporting standards
- Aspects of credit control
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Ability to work under pressure and on your own initiative
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong problem solving skills
- Minimum AAT Level 4 Qualified
- Cloud accounting software knowledge
- Advanced spreadsheet skills (incl ability to manipulate data)
- Significant bookkeeping and accounting experience (working independently)
- Extensive reconciliations skills
- Credit Control experience is beneficial
- Strong communication skills
In return you will be offered a salary of up to £28k (pro-rata), a generous holiday allowance and a great working environment.
Interested in finding out more? Click 'apply’ today!