Our client is a well-known business based in Guildford looking to add a DB Pensions Administrator to their Pensions team in Guildford to administer the businesses Defined Contribution (DC) arrangements ensuring accurate and timely investment of contributions, payment of benefits, maintenance of member records and dealing with related enquiries.
Our client is a well-known business based in Guildford looking to add a DB Pensions Administrator to their Pensions team in Guildford.
- Reconciliation of all DC contributions (including AVCs) from payroll to members' records, with accurate and timely onward investment of contributions for all payrolls (weekly and monthly)
- Administration of all aspects of DC arrangements, including processing leavers, benefit payments, deaths transfers-in and out and maintenance of member records.
- Processing members who are subject to Auto Enrolment.
- Resolution of member enquiries DC (and DB) and liaison with third parties.
- Contributes to the production of statements for the Retirement Savings Plan and the AVC section of the Defined Benefit schemes.
- Experience in DC pensions administration with strong member processing skills. Any additional DB experience would be useful.
- Excellent computer skills, in particular Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Working towards a recognised pensions qualification.
- Proven ability to share ideas and work as part of a team.
£25,000 - £31,000 depending on experience.