Cisco Network Engineer
As a Cisco Network Engineer the main responsibility is for providing 2nd - 3rd line technical network infrastructure support and project implementations and infrastructure design within the Cisco, Microsoft & Virtualisation arena.
Salary £35,000 to £45,000 Depending on Experience
The role is based on providing technical support and onsite project work as part of a team. The role is focused upon day to day delivery of technical support which needs to be completed in an effective manner with attention to detail and accuracy.
The nature our business requires a high level of technical knowledge, flexibility, common sense and initiative. While the specific content of your role is clearly defined, this may evolve over time and needs a proactive and hands on approach to duties
We expect the candidate to be competence and certified in the following areas:
- Cisco CCNP Routing & Switching, 3-5 years’ experience
- CCNA/CCNP Voice certifications, 3-5 years’ experience
- Cisco Call Manager/Unity & Call Manager/Unity express experience
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012/2016, 3-5 years’ experience
- Virtualisation (VMware & Citrix), 3-5 years’ experience
- General Networking DNS, 3-5 years’ experience
- Superior Customer Service Skills, 3-5 years’ experience
Along with the above, the candidate needs to demonstrate exceptional communication skills, instilling confidence in others with regards to their knowledge, competency and ability to deliver.
Our Clioent provide an attractive benefits package which consists of an annual performance bonus, private medical insurance, private pension, life insurance & a personal performance management plan.