Graduate German-speaking Marketing Analytics Internship- Digital Agency- London- Paid
The company is a small but well-established digital marketing firm founded in 2001. They specialise in PPC with offices situated in Dubai Media City and in the heart of London. Their company manages close to 50 websites across a wide range of sectors including finance, retail and travel. They have a strong market presence in the US, UK, French and German markets and the company has grown exponentially by 500% in the last 2 years, growing from 4 full-time staff to a team of 20+.
This is a 3 month internship paying National Minimum Wage designed to lead to a permanent job.
How can the intern expect to spend their day?
They are currently looking for a bright German-speaking graduate to train as a Web Traffic Buyer. This will involve learning the ropes of digital marketing & PPC and you will be joining one of the most dynamic teams in the business by taking ownership of the German Market. Unlike a standard PPC role, they both buy and sell internet traffic. So not only will this role allow you to develop your PPC expertise, but you will also have a unique opportunity to hone your trading skills.
Interns will benefit immensely from a creative environment where autonomous thinking is not only encouraged and but also rewarded. Big ideas are welcomed and are made into reality with the aid of their dedicated tech team consisting of Web Designers, Content Writers and Developers.
You will be given full training and gain experience in the following areas.
- Creating and optimising PPC campaigns using the Google AdWords and Bing Ads platforms, including analysing historical trends and bidding on a regular basis to ensure profitability at all times.
- Buying and selling keywords in order to make a profit.
- Using the in-house analytics platform to evaluate marketing campaigns and identify profitable areas that can be expanded upon.
Tell us about the ideal intern’s personality and qualifications:
- Fluent in German.
- A recent graduate ideally with a degree related to Business, Mathematics, Science, Marketing, or similar.
- Bright, highly numerical, and analytical.
- An inquisitive self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Strong attention to detail and a fast learner.
- Proficient using MS Office, in particular Excel.