Digital Marketing & Data Acquisition Manager - Football Media Agency - £30-£50k
Digital Marketing & Data Acquisition Manager - £30- £50k
What does this company do?
A digital media company producing creative, innovative and engaging football focused content for the web, operating a network of brands which connect with millions of millennials worldwide. By telling untold football stories they create genuine audience engagement with the fan based communities which fuel it. The company strongly believe in the power of connecting young audiences with their passions through film and partnerships with major brands who are looking to engage with those audiences, such partners include Adidas, HTC and Hyundai.
How can you expect to spend your day?
We are looking for a motivated, self-starter to join our client’s rapidly growing team in London as a Digital Marketing and Data Acquisition Manager.
The role will be working in their Data Insights team and the ideal candidate will have at least 2-3 years experience in digital marketing or a data acquisition role.
This candidate requires a good level of knowledge of paid media buying and planning, social platforms, data manipulation tools, systems, and processes available in the marketplace, such as task automation.
- Build and manage data acquisition strategy to drive
- user registrations.
- Own paid media planning and campaign management across social platforms: Facebook, YouTube, Instagram etc.
- Develop innovative strategies, optimisation techniques and plans for smart media buying to drive towards wider business objectives.
- Specialise in powerful data tools to unify customer data across multiple data sources.
- Build custom user segments to discover valuable audience insights to help inform content and platform strategy.
- Support the Brand Partnerships teams by using brand affinity data to increase leads, support their brand pitch processes and drive sponsorship revenue.
- Support the Brand Partnerships teams by managing paid media campaigns to deliver audience for commercial brand deals
- Liaise with external data partners to implement new tools, strategies and ensure data best practices are implemented and upheld.
Ideal personality and qualifications:
- At least 3 years demonstrable experience in managing paid media marketing campaigns on social platforms (Facebook, Youtube etc.)
- At least 3 years demonstrable experience in Data Acquisition processes and management of audience data.
- Strong analytical capability with experience of using a range of analysis, reporting and channel management/optimisation tools e.g. Google Analytics, Google Ad-words, SEO ranking, and keyword analysis tools.
- A good understanding of media budgeting and forecasting techniques incorporating channel specific key performance indicators.
- Solid knowledge in digital media and online marketing best practices.
- Experience with building audiences around online video content is preferred.
- Being highly motivated, a self-starter with experience working in a rapid -, results driven team.
- Comfortable with a rapidly growing, ever-changing start-up environment.
- Comfortable with data analysis, interpretation and reporting.
- A good understanding of the digital media landscape and developing technologies.
An understanding of online football content and audiences is a plus, although not essential to the role.