Based on the outskirts of Cambridge, the Financial Controller will be responsible for the UK&I division and tasked with rolling out an ERP implementation and bringing the Belgium business under their remit.
My client is a well known business operating on a global basis. The finance team is based in Cambridge and offers an excellent opportunity with a business that is pushing out year on year double digit percentage growth.
The Financial Controller will be responsible for:
- Managing a team of 3 which will grow to a team of 6
- Take the sole lead for an ERP implementation for the UK&I business
- Take responsibility for the full accounting function in the UK&I and reporting back to group
- Work on future projects to bring the Belgium accounting function under the ownership of this office
The successful Financial Controller will be:
- Qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Technically strong
- Proven leadership experience
- Proven experience of leading an ERP implementation is mandatory
Competitive salary + shares + benefits