Senior Accounts Assistant
Nicholas Associates are currently recruiting for our client based in Walsall who seeks a Senior Accounts Assistant for a permanent role.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Sales ledger - Raising invoices & credit notes
- Purchase ledger - processing invoices & credit notes
- Updating spreadsheets where appropriate
- Statement reconciliations
- Supplier queries & copy invoices etc.
- Prepare payment runs
- Manage the Fuel cards for the fleet
- Preparation of Job Costing
- Month End Reporting
- Preparation of VAT monthly returns, reconciliation and the submissions
- Management of Fixed Asset Register and monthly journals
- Other ad Hoc duties as and when required within the Accounts Team
The ideal candidate must be experienced up to trial balance including PAYE and VAT Reconciliations plus other control reconciliations.
You must also have advanced level excel skills and be able to do vlookup’s and pivot tables.
If you are an experienced accounts assistant looking for progression in your career then please apply today.